command-line bittorrent utility

Paul B. Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:50:51 UTC 2008

On 6/27/08, Kris Kennaway <kris at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Jille Timmermans wrote:
>> (enhanced) ctorrent
>
> Seems to fail requirement a).  Am I wrong?
>
> Kris

enhanced ctorrent is actual ctorrent from ports.
it doesnt use ncurses.

ldd /usr/local/bin/ctorrent
/usr/local/bin/ctorrent:
        libssl.so.5 => /usr/lib/libssl.so.5 (0x280a7000)
        libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 (0x280e8000)
        libm.so.5 => /lib/libm.so.5 (0x281db000)
        libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x281f4000)
        libc.so.7 => /lib/libc.so.7 (0x281ff000)
        libcrypto.so.5 => /lib/libcrypto.so.5 (0x28306000)

transmission also doesnt use ncurses.

the only one I'm aware of that use ncurses is rtorrent.