mplayer pauses when holding a window

Paul B. Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:19:11 UTC 2008

I could not reproduce this with fvwm and mplayer (without esoud). But
I am aware of following (fv)wm/Xorg issue/bug/feature: if you
configured your window manager to not display window when moving it
(instead wm display frame) all Xorg windows will be put in suspend
state (music will stop playing, and such ...)