Problem with an rc script

Rodrigo OSORIO (ros) rodrigo at bebik.net
Tue Jul 29 15:22:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to deal with a rc script I'm writing to launch a deamon.
I wrote it based on the hanbook rc script sample. It works pretty well but I have some (strange to me) warning message.

Fisrt a short explanation about what i'm doing :
The application is a python script deamon started by a shell script located in /usr/local/sbin/ntlmaps.
The shell script launch the application and write the pid file if require

So, the rc script (ntlmapsd) calls the shell script with the right arguments to start the application, then performs a 'kill -KILL' to stop it based on the pid file information.

The thing is stopping the application I receive a message saying:
./ntlmapsd: WARNING: $command_interpreter -b != /bin/sh

I put the two scripts in http:\\www.bebik.net\~rodrigo\rctest\

Thanks for your help

Rodrigo