Csup cvsmode build discussion

Ulf Lilleengen lulf at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Jan 17 02:37:16 PST 2008

On ons, jan 16, 2008 at 04:15:53pm +0100, Philip Paeps wrote:
> On 2008-01-16 16:06:56 (+0100), Ulf Lilleengen <lulf at stud.ntnu.no> wrote:
> > However, this might only fix the issue with yacc if I'm thinking correctly,
> > because the lexer also needs to be told about this for reentrancy. (But
> > perhaps a much smaller problem since it's a matter of updating the lex
> > version in base).
>
> I found that updating the lex in base was surprisingly easy. :-)  I'll clean
> up my patches and post them for review later this evening.

Excellent, thank you for your work on this Philip.

I also found a good way to do what I planned. I'll use the updated flex in
base, and then write the parser in C. This shouldn't be too hard since I have
a tokenizer and just need to assert the correct structure of the file. This
way I won't have to deal with yacc at all, which is sort of a relief :)

--
Ulf Lilleengen