mutex lock for filesystem list.

gregoryd.freebsd at free.fr gregoryd.freebsd at free.fr
Mon Jan 14 06:28:41 PST 2008

Quoting Julian Elischer <julian at elischer.org>:

> but be warned that th at book was written part way through the SMP
> rewrite so a lot has changed... Dr McKusick said the words "Next
> edition" the other day but I think it's still just a glimmer in his eye.

I for one am _really_ looking forward to it. :-)
(please, please...)

Meanwhile, there is this:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/arch-handbook/index.html

(maybe:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/index.html
too, sections about kernel-debugging and stuff...)

I was told that "designing bsd rootkits", No Starch Press, might be considered
an introduction, too. Have layed my hands on it, but not my eyes yet...

gregory