mutex lock for filesystem list.

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 10:34:39 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to write a patch to add a file to the linprocfs. This file
provides the list of filesystems present in the kernel.

Though I was able to create the file and traverse the list, it's
clearly unsafe. I would like to know wich semaphore I should lock
cause I can't find it in the kernel code.

In addition I'd like to know if there is a book similar to the
Understanding the Linux kernel, but for freebsd. What is the best
information source to get introduced in the freebsd kernel programming
(apart of the code itself)?

Thanks in advance