trap 12 with interrupts disabled, need help

Andrew Duane aduane at juniper.net
Tue Jan 8 11:27:34 PST 2008

Obvious question: is your stack set up properly, and is it big enough?
It could be that you haven't set up a bigger kernel stack yet, and have
overrun the small boot stack that the processor was running on. Do you
know what the stack pointer is? If it is a few bytes below a page
boundary, then overrunning the stack is a good guess.

/Andrew