Attansic L1 Gigabit LAN Controller

Alex Lukin lukin at stu.cn.ua
Tue Sep 18 05:25:10 PDT 2007

Hi, FreeBSD gurus!

Is anybody working on driver for ${subj} ?

Linux 2.6.22 has driver  for this card ( Attansic L1) under GNU license, so we
can port it to FreeBSD. Some smart guy  bought ASUS MB with this addapter on
board for my university and I need to run FreeBSD so... I badly need the
driver.

This driver is  Intel's e1000 so it won't be much difficult to port.
I do not have any expirience to write BSD network drivers so please guys take
this task for 7.0

If no one interested so let it be, it will my first net driver for FreeBSD :)
--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE