need help / advices with freebsd + asrock 4coredual-vsta (VT8237A)

didier derny didier at aida.org
Thu Jun 21 08:11:07 UTC 2007

the problem is not related to the cf reader, the cf reader is working
with windows
my real problem is the sata  controller VT8237A  not  seen by freebsd

I have the same sata problem even when the cf reader is disconnecter

thanks

til now,  I tried several linux / bsd
             freebsd 6.2-stable crash
             freebsd 7-current crash (the last snapshot I found on ftp)
             netbsd crash
             openbsd not tested
              debian 4 works but I dont like linux :(

didier at aida.org