Very slow sed...

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 20 21:25:40 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 01:25:04PM -0700, Arthur Chang wrote:
> It might be an issue with the motherboard memory slots then.

Very possible.  Another thing to look at would be a BIOS update, or at a
bare minimum, the BIOS history for the Intel DP965LT (I have one too,
but have never put more than 2GB in it):

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Filter_Results.aspx?strTypes=all&ProductID=2374&OSFullname=OS+Independent&strOSs=38

Intel is one of the few companies who does a decent job documenting BIOS
changes, so you may see something there that stands out.