Lost interrupts during boot

Hidetoshi Shimokawa simokawa at FreeBSD.ORG
Fri Jun 8 07:30:06 UTC 2007

The latest firewire driver I commited this week uses interrupt filter.
There might be some bad interaction between them if they share IRQ.

You can disable interrupt filter of firewire driver by changing
#define FWOHCI_INTFILT  0
in fwohcivar.h.

If you are using the latest firewire driver, can you try this?

On 6/8/07, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> wrote:
> On Friday 08 June 2007 09:17, Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:
> > Do you have INTR_FILTER in your kernel config file?
>
> No.
>
> > Does the USB driver use interrupt filter or only ithread?
>
> Ithread.
>
> Interrupt filter is NULL I think.
>
> #if (__FreeBSD_version >= 700031)
>         err = bus_setup_intr(self, sc->sc_irq_res, INTR_TYPE_BIO|INTR_MPSAFE,
>             NULL, (void *)(void *)ehci_interrupt, sc, &sc->sc_intr_hdl);
> #else
>         err = bus_setup_intr(self, sc->sc_irq_res, INTR_TYPE_BIO|INTR_MPSAFE,
>                              (void *)(void *)ehci_interrupt, sc,
> &sc->sc_intr_hdl);
> #endif
>

> --HPS