Looking for help with schedgraph; phython/tkinter programming.

Jeff Roberson jroberson at chesapeake.net
Thu Jan 11 22:44:23 UTC 2007

I'm looking for someone who might like to help implement new features in
schedgraph.  This is /usr/src/tools/sched/schedgraph.py.  Schedgraph
graphs scheduler and system load behavior, sort of like a graphical top.
Some example output is here:

http://www.chesapeake.net/~jroberson/schedgraph.jpg

Some of the features I'd be interested in are:

1) Sortable and mutable thread listings.
2) A seperate per-cpu line that displays which thread is presently running
3) Support for graphing generic counters provided via KTR.
4) Various other stats/cleanup/beautification/etc.

Please keep me in the cc list on replies.

Any hackers interested?

Thanks,
Jeff