Anybody working on 'Super tunnel Daemon'. I would like to join in this project.

ajay gopalakrishnan geek.dwells at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:22:11 UTC 2007

Hey all,

Anybody started work on the project 'Super tunnel Daemon' ? I was searching
for some project for some time. And i recently came to know about this
project at the project ideas page of FreeBSD. I read the requirements and
idea of a non-offensive autodetection interested me the most.

I would like to join this project. I would like to know if people have
already started working on this project and the project's current status.

Awaiting a reply,

Regards,
Ajay Gopalakrishnan.