portupgrade O(n^m)?

David Gilbert dgilbert at dclg.ca
Wed Feb 14 21:48:01 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Jeremy" == Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net> writes:

Jeremy> Give ports-mgmt/portmaster a try.

I just did.  One flaw it has is that I have two no longer supported
ports installed.  I want to run portmaster -a, but when it finds tund
(and I assume it would also stop for xsysinfo), it stops.  I put a
file '+IGNOREME' in the pkg directories for these two ports, but the
process continues to stop.

I'd rather not just delete their package info --- it is still correct.

Dave.