Inquiries about BSD wifi implementation

DAAD DAAD iamthegenius at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 00:20:43 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Where can I find information about BSD's wifi implementation? Is there
any whitepapers or docs describing it?

And if the single and only way to find is to dive through the code,
can anyone tell me where to start looking?

The reason I'm looking for this is to help Syllable operating system
(syllable.org) developers implement wifi, any info is appreciated
(though it would be nice if someone went there and helped them
directly, they are like 4 guys working on what would be the future
""desktop"" OS for home and small office users).

Thanks in advance.