UFS2 version of ffsrecov.

Sten Spans sten at blinkenlights.nl
Sun Feb 4 11:32:29 UTC 2007

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007, Frank Mayhar wrote:

> I'm releasing it under the BSD two-clause license, with due credit to
> John-Mark.  It's my hope that someone else will take it, clean it up a
> bit, rewrite the manpage and maybe make a port out of it.  If you do and
> you need a place to host the distfile, let me know.

I've got the port done (in about 10 minutes). I could
submit it as is, using your original url as the source.
But hosting it somewhere else wouldn't be a problem either.

Would it be ok to submit the port using your original url,
and change it when someome else starts cleaning the code ?

--
Sten Spans

"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in."
Leonard Cohen - Anthem