Email recommendations

tech at nano.net tech at nano.net
Tue Oct 31 00:51:11 UTC 2006

I get a LOT of corrupt mailboxes. Just 187 mailboxes and daily problems.
It's always the same error in the log files: "-ERR Unable to process From
lines (envelopes), change recognition modes."

I've done some research and don't know any more about where the problem
lives than I did before. I know that some From: lines are missing the
colon, but I don't know why. Can anyone recommend a more forgiving popper
or MTA? I'm running QPOP 2.53 and Sendmail 8.13.6.