misc questions about the device&driver arch

william wallace avalonwallace at gmail.com
Tue May 30 18:37:48 PDT 2006

Sir :
       thank u for ur remind . I see the difference between GPL and
freebsd way .at present I am trying to  find a way to Freebsd PCI
hotplug , and borrow  some idea from  linux ;after i have make sure
what to do and what's on ,i will eliminate the linux shadow and build
pure native FreeBSD ,
that is what i am doing,thank u

--
we who r about to die,salute u!