misc questions about the device&driver arch

william wallace avalonwallace at gmail.com
Sun May 28 03:20:06 PDT 2006

sir , i am reading /writing  directly to a pcib 's configure space
,but i found it difficult to decide which function to use and how to
get the bus ,device and function from the device structure
shall i use PCI_READ_CONFIG(bus, devlist[numdevs] ,xx, 2)
or shall i use PCIB_READ_CONFIG(device_t dev, int b, int s, int f, int
reg, int width) ?
and how can i get int b, int s, int f?
 thank u

--