misc questions about the device&driver arch

william wallace avalonwallace at gmail.com
Wed May 24 00:48:49 PDT 2006

IN static device_method_t pci_methods[] = {
what is the freeBSD's magic to connect pci_read_config_method    wtih
PCI_READ_CONFIG? awk script?and so on?
 which
DEVMETHOD(pci_read_config,	pci_read_config_method), in pci.c
command = PCI_READ_CONFIG(dev, child, PCIR_COMMAND, 2); in
pci_enable_io_method in pci.c

and what if i create a new method in pci method interface ?
such as   DEVMETHOD(pci_have_rest ,	pci_have_rest_method)
what else should i do when i want to use PCI_HAVE_REST(dev ) point to
pci_have_rest_method

--
we who r about to die,salute u!