tty's and no login

Cole cole at opteqint.net
Tue Mar 7 21:34:49 UTC 2006

Hey

Im not sure if this is the right list, but anyway, let me know if im wrong.

What im trying to do is, have a custom program run on a specific tty. Say like ttyv4, or so. But I
would like to do this without having to login to this ttyv.
So instead of being presented with a login option, I would like to be able to switch to ttyv4, and
have it show me the output of the program that is running and using that terminal for output.

So exactly where about do you go about doing something like this? Is there something already created
to do this?

Regards
/Cole