FreeBSD 6.1-BETA2/FreeBSD 5.5-BETA2 Available

Trond Endrestøl Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no
Wed Feb 22 02:10:42 PST 2006

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:53-0700, Scott Long wrote:

> We encourage people to help with testing so any final bugs can be
> identified and worked out.

Although hardly related to the kernel, the libtool15 tagging problem
in the ports collection is the biggest showstopper for all of us,
I guess.

Is this a problem local to each port, global to the entire ports
infrastructure, or system wide, i.e. something we need to set in
/etc/make.conf?

Trond Endrestøl                          |   trond at fagskolen.gjovik.no
Patron of The Art of Computer Programming|   FreeBSD 4.8-S & Pine 4.55