Kernel Fatal Trap 12

Thomas SOETE thomas at soete.info
Wed Apr 19 18:14:27 UTC 2006

Hum ... first thing done before reinstalling freebsd
2 passes without errors

For the little story, i don't know if it could help,
My network is like that :
LAN <-> FreeBSD Gateway <-> ISP Router <-> Internet
Each 22 hours the isp router reboot the internet connection and usually
the freebsd gateway crash when the isp router stop and restart the
internet connection but it's not all the time, there could be few days
without problem (max 12 days I think).
So I can't say that the isp router make the freebsd crashing but when it
crash it's very often when the isp router restart :-/

I'll continue to test the hardware

Thanks to Kris & Steve

--
Thomas SOETE
Etudiant Ingénieur Télécom - Enic Télécom Lille 1

WWW : http://toms.netcv.org/
Mail & MSN : thomas at soete.info
GTalk : toms2809 at gmail.com