Code Quality and FreeBSD

Diomidis Spinellis dds at aueb.gr
Mon Apr 10 08:57:44 UTC 2006

A quick note to inform my fellow FreeBSD users and developers that my
new book "Code Quality: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley,
2006) is now available.  Almost all the 623 examples I use in the book
are drawn from actual code.  NetBSD is the primary package I used for
source code excerpts, but aggregate measures and observations of code
evolution trends come from FreeBSD (at home FreeBSD systems outnumber
NetBSD ones by a factor of 4 :-).  For more details you can visit the
book's web site at <http://www.spinellis.gr/codequality?fbsd>.

Diomidis - dds at freebsd.org