Call for FreeBSD Status Reports

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Sun Apr 9 17:10:28 UTC 2006

On Thursday 30 March 2006 02:36, Brad Davis wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It is time for the quarterly Status Reports. As always, reports are
> encouraged for anything that relates to FreeBSD development,
> documentation, independent projects, or anything else that might be
> interesting to the community as a whole. Reports should be one to two
> paragraphs in length.
>
> The template for submissions is here:
> http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml
>
> Submissions should be submitted to monthly at FreeBSD.org by April 7th.

Unfortunately we have a not too convincing turnout so far.  There are - as
always - very interesting reports we'd like to publish as soon as possible,
but as we have less than half of the reports we had last round we are
extending the deadline to Wednesday, April 12th.

Please remember that even small progress to you might be worth reporting.
Even if you didn't make progress at all it might help to expose your project
in the status reports to get feedback to make progress as a consequence of
that.

Looking forward to your submissions.  Thanks a lot.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org