anyone using security/dropbear?

Brian Reichert reichert at numachi.com
Thu Sep 29 11:11:01 PDT 2005

I've tried using the dropbear client (0.46), built both from source and
ports, and consistently get this message:

  dbclient: Warning: Reading the random source seems to have blocked.
  If you experience problems, you probably need to find a better entropy
  source.

Googling for this diagnostic yields essentially no info, so I don't
know if there's something weird about my FBSD install (4.11-R).

Has anyone seen this before, or have any advice on the matter?

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert at numachi.com>
55 Crystal Ave. #286			Daytime number: (603) 434-6842