devinfo(3) problem...

victor cruceru victor.cruceru at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:50:33 PDT 2005

Hi Daniel,
Yes, this is the fix. And yes, I think that the bug was reported (at
least on a mailing list...)
BTW: I dare to suggest to fully upgrade your system to the "latest"
6.0, it is a huge step forward from 5.4. Before doing this you may
want to give it a try by booting from a CD and check  that your hw is
fully functional (and detected).

To check if it is your mistake or another bug in libdevinfo, you may
want to run the associated tool (man -k devinfo).
Hope this helps.

--
victor cruceru