USB mouse problem

Kris Maglione bsdaemon at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 06:12:08 PDT 2005

Sorry for all of the extra posts, but...

I do have the mouse working, but with a couple of issues. The main problem
seems to be that the last 3 bytes of the sc_data seem to be wrong. Their
values never change from the time that the device is attached. They're usually
all 0, but sometimes have values. The forth byte is supposed to hold the Z
axis, but I never get any Z axis data, at all (except for the possible random
value in the forth byte previously mentioned).  When I move the scroll wheel,
I get a lot of events, but the data is all zeros, except, possibly, for the
last 3 bytes, which have the same values as before.

--
Kris Maglione

Real programmers don't announce how many times the
operations department called them last night.