How to redisplay a libedit command line?

Nuno Antunes nuno.antunes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 04:21:25 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to add support for command line editing to ngctl via libedit. Most
work is done, but I need to have the command line redrawn after printing
whatever data is received on the control or data socket of ngctl.

I've searched but can't seem to find how to redraw the line. Is there a
libedit "internal" way of doing this, or do I have to retrieve the current line
content and then re-print it manualy?

Please excuse me if this is not the correct mailing list for this question.

Thanks,
Nuno Antunes