Bonsai-style interface (cvs change history) for FreeBSD CVS?

Antony Mawer lists at mawer.org
Sun Oct 9 22:15:10 PDT 2005

Hi,

I thought this might be the most appropriate place to raise this - I was
wondering whether or not there was any chance of a Bonsai
(http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonsai/) interface to the FreeBSD CVS
repository. I was going to have a look at doing this locally and trying
to hook it into CVSup (normally it ties into the CVS server to track
commits as they are made), but if it were available as a public resource
then I would imagine this would be to benefit of others as well.

Is there any possibility and/or interest in the FreeBSD project setting
up an interface? Is there something similar already out there? I know
the commit mailing lists, but have in the past found Bonsai a more
capable tool for monitoring/locating commits and determining how large
and how wide-reaching the changes were.

If this is the wrong list, then please redirect this message as
appropriate. Please CC me in any responses as I am not subscribed to
this list.

Regards
Antony