SENDMAIL_MC & making world

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Oct 9 20:02:50 PDT 2005

In message: <20051009173106.GB9137 at comp.chem.msu.su>
            Yar Tikhiy <yar at comp.chem.msu.su> writes:
: On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 08:15:12PM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
: >
: > I've always found __MAKE_CONF very useful, but it's not documented in
: > the ``obvious'' places (i.e. the manpage).  I think I should add at
: > least a note about it in the manpage of make
:
: FWIW, we have make.conf(5) manpage already, and __MAKE_CONF seems
: to belong to it better than to make(1).  make(1) xrefs make.conf(5)
: already.  I think I can do the job if you are busy with something
: else currently.

__MAKE_CONF should be documented in make(1) since it is in
/usr/share/mk/sys.mk and global to the entire system for all make jobs
(not just those controlled by buildworld).  It should also be in
make.conf(5).

Warner