hosts.allow

Paul Halliday paul.halliday at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 13:33:26 PDT 2005

My guess, and this is a wild one, would be:

All \All\, a. [OE. al, pl. alle, AS. eal, pl. ealle,
     Northumbrian alle, akin to D. & OHG. al, Ger. all, Icel.
     allr. Dan. al, Sw. all, Goth. alls; and perh. to Ir. and
     Gael. uile, W. oll.]
     1. The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or
        degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever;
        every; as, all the wheat; all the land; all the year; all
        the strength; all happiness; all abundance; loss of all
        power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all (or all of
        us).
        [1913 Webster]

So,

Service(s) : Host(s) : Action

ALL(services(s)) : ALL (Hosts(s)) : Action