mergemaster improvement (auto-update for not modified files)

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Fri May 13 19:27:22 PDT 2005

John Hay wrote:
>>etcmerge can already do this :)
>
> Maybe, but last time I tried to use it, I got the feeling that it was
> missing a front end. If its cleverness could be married to the ease
> of use of mergemaster, we would have a winner. IMVHO

Yes, it is a little more difficult to use since it doesn't walk you
through resolving conflicts.

Still, it is very powerful and in general you don't have to resolve any
conflicts so total amount of work required is small.

are so many of them to choose from."
   -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Key ID - 7B3FCE8C