make release changes? ( broken? )

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue May 10 14:48:20 PDT 2005

Also once this is fudged with the symlinks I get:
===> gnu/usr.bin/cc/doc
cd /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/doc;  make install -DNO_SUBDIR DESTDIR=/R/stage/trees/base SHARED=copies
install-info --quiet  --defsection="Gcc Documentation"  --defentry="* gcc: (gcc).                       The GNU C compiler."
gcc.info /R/stage/trees/base/usr/share/info/dir
install-info --quiet  --defsection="Gcc Documentation"  --defentry="* cpp: (cpp).                       The GNU C pre-processor."
cpp.info /R/stage/trees/base/usr/share/info/dir
install-info --quiet  --defsection="Gcc Documentation"  --defentry="* cppinternals: (cppinternals).             The GNU compiler
preprocessor internal documentation."  cppinternals.info /R/stage/trees/base/usr/share/info/dir
install-info --quiet  --defsection="Gcc Documentation"  --defentry="* gccint: (gccint).         The GNU compiler family internal
documentation."  gccint.info /R/stage/trees/base/usr/share/info/dir
install-info: /R/stage/trees/base/usr/share/info/dir: empty file
*** Error code 1
1 error

Not found a workaround for this one yet.