So, who makes this one run FreeBSD? ;-)

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:12:10 PST 2005

Bernd Walter wrote this message on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 12:36 +0200:
> But considered the small price distance to the smallest Soekris,
> which runs FreeBSD, only the size and supply power is an interesting
> point.

Or you can look at the TS-7200 from http://www.embeddedarm.com/ .  It's
smaller than a Soekris, and is slightly larger than the PC-104 form
factor..  Right now I have it netbooting, but I need to figure out why
I have some ethernet issues...  The code is in p4, though if people
are really interested, I can generate a patch...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579