MAC (was: A few thoughts...)

Ivan Voras ivoras at geri.cc.fer.hr
Tue Mar 29 14:45:55 PST 2005

In the thread ("A few thoughts..") some problems were mentioned
(disallowing users to start certain binaries) and some solutions (like
putting the /home tree on a dedicated partition and using mount options).
I'm interested could this be done with MAC, and how? There's not much
documentation on *using* FreeBSD MAC capabilities (or I've just
had no luck finding it), so could anyone give some examples, for this
particular case?

(The above thing can be done with SELinux MAC implementation)

--
Every sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology
    - Arthur C Anticlarke