basic programming questions

H. S. security at revolutionsp.com
Thu Mar 10 10:10:29 PST 2005

Hey,

Sorry if this is a little offtopic, but I need some basic help with C.

I'm not a programmer, but I need to get something done in C for a project.
I need to do a console application, and as I've got some free time, I'd
like to add bold sentences and characters with other colors (ie blue, red,
etc), to make it prettier.

As my C skills go as far as declaring variables, making loops, and knowing
my way around pointers, I really do not know where to start looking for
the header file including these functions! I also need a function to clear
the screen (in order to re-draw it).

Could anyone point me to the right header files, and perhaps suggest some
programs that use these functions so I can have something to start with?

Thanks!