no sound in SDL apps

Igor Pokrovsky ip at doom.homeunix.org
Tue Jul 19 18:35:50 GMT 2005

Hi,

Some time ago (unfortunatly I cannot say when) all sound had dissapeared
from SDL apps. However soundcard itself is fine as xmms
via /dev/dsp is working fine. I tried to recompile all sdl related stuff -
no difference (even did portupgrade -R sdl). Is there anybody out there
who is experiencing the same behaviour? Before digging into this I'd like
to know if there is something obvious I'm missing.

This is STABLE-4 with the latest SDL. Sound driver is OSS 3.99.1h.

P.S. Excuse me if it's not the appropriate list for this.

-ip

--
Consumer assistance doesn't.