limit jail disk space

Vlad GALU vladgalu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:03:35 GMT 2005

On 7/12/05, Jone Jas <jas_arlerr at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I googled and found this method but I just
> did not have a try.
> As for the code-hacking method I mentioned, anyone with any idea
> is appreciated!
<snip>

   See ufs_quota.c, especially chkdqchg(). It is passed a struct
ucred* parameter, which contains a struct prison* pointer. So I assume
you can make your decision based on that. Of course, the userland
quota management tools and the jail utilities need to be made aware of
the kernel changes.

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.