syscall list

Steven Alexander alexander.s at mccd.edu
Mon Jan 31 12:48:10 PST 2005

Syscalls are talked about in section 2.7

Forensic Analysis of a Live Linux System, Part Two
http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1773

This article is more in depth on this point; it's by the same author.

 Detecting Kernel-level Compromises With gdb
http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1811

I hope this helps.

Steven