iTunes like features ?

Julio Capote jcapote at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 06:07:46 PST 2005

If you have a reasonably fast machine, this shouldnt be a problem; the
5.x branch can preempt that much thus far. Hence, youll never hear my
music stop (1.6ghz athlon-xp, 512ram), even under the most extreme
conditions (compiling, multiple programs opened on several workspaces),
only time I hear it skip, is when im extracting a large bz2 archive, but
I believe thats mostly due to the synchronous nature of the file
system...just my 2 cents.

- Julio Capote