Problem about libnet on FreeBSD 6.0

prime guomingyan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:41:15 PST 2005

Hi hackers,
   I find that I can't include <net/ethernet.h> when I programming
with libnet,because $(CC) complains that "struct ether_addr redefined".
But I need some definitions in <net/ethernet.h>,struct ether_header etc.
Currently,I just copy the definitions I need from <net/ethernet.h>,but
it seems very ugly.Any one has some good ideas?
   Thanks.

--
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life:
the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for