ipfw+nat

OxY oxy at field.hu
Tue Dec 27 08:08:28 PST 2005

hi!

after i can't get it work with ipfw i tried ipnat..
i am satisfied, it's much more easier..
now, i can redirect packages from my public ip to localhost...
for example:
rdr em0 x.x.x.x/32 port 223 -> 127.0.0.1 port 2233 tcp

how can i make it to redirect packages from x.x.x.x/32 port 223 to another
public ip on
the internet?
if i use this:
rdr em0 x.x.x.x/32 port 223 -> public.ip.on.the.internet port 80 tcp
it hangs for a while, then operation timeout...
thanks!