My wish list for 6.1

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Mon Dec 26 06:36:50 PST 2005

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 12:57:58AM +1030 I heard the voice of
Kris Kennaway, and lo! it spake thus:

> Perhaps a BIOS option.  I've never encountered a system with USB
> keyboard that did not work in the loader.

The "emulation" or whatever it was was set in the BIOS.  And it worked
in the BIOS.  Worked when the OS got up to sysinstall, too.  Just
wouldn't work for the loader.  Luckily, I didn't need to do anything
but wait for it to boot, but I figured the BIOS was laughing at me
behind my back...

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net