[CALL FOR TESTERS] New system call: abort2()

Václav Haisman V.Haisman at sh.cvut.cz
Thu Dec 15 15:17:35 PST 2005

Wojciech A. Koszek wrote:
[...]
> Comments are welcome!

As for the patch, the use of do {} while(0) instead of goto looks odd to me.

I would like to comment on FreeBSD style(9) a bit. Why does not mention
or even encourage C99 style // comments? They are nice when one wants to
comment out bigger chunks of code with /**/ comment.

On the similar note, the ability to move declarations closer to the
point of use in code is IMO nice feature, too. The style(9) doesn't
mention this either.

Vaclav Haisman