ipfw forwarding

OxY oxy at field.hu
Tue Dec 13 09:27:59 PST 2005

hi!

i have a probably dumb question, can't get through it..

i have some ips on my server (x.x.x.28 and x.x.x.204 is important)..

tried to forward packets from one ip to the other and ipfw doesn't do
anything.
i'd like to catch the packets on .204 port 80 and send them to one of my
vhosts
(domain is on .28)

so anybody on the internet may open the .204 address from browser and get
back
the .28 content..

i used this rule:

$cmd 00316 fwd x.x.x.x.204,80 tcp from any to x.x.x.28 80

what's wrong with it?

i also added options IPFIREWALL_FORWARD to my kernel

thx!