Building an ISO installer, docs anyone?

Rink Springer rink at il.fontys.nl
Sat Dec 3 10:58:23 PST 2005

Hi,

> I am interested in the process used for building the FreeBSD CD iso images
> that are then distributed on the net. I was wondering if anyone has any
> knowledge of documentation, HOWTOs, HTML, etc that could help me find
> anything regarding this information.

The release engineering page has a lot of details, you can find it at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/releng/index.html.

Futhermore, 'man release' is quite verbose as well.

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
  "Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!