cwnd and sstresh monitor

Alin-Adrian Anton aanton at spintech.ro
Thu Dec 1 13:55:46 GMT 2005

Dear Hackers,

	I would like to monitor the changes of cwnd and sstresh values during
TCP traffic, in order to plot graphs and interpret congestion.

	So I need (cwnd, timestamp) and (sstresh, timestamp) records to be
taken everytime one of the two variables is modified.

	I'd like to ask you for suggestions, which would be the best aproach
(kernel patch, kernel module, etc?), and how would this be done best?
(the interception of values, the storage of snapshots, etc)?

	Thanks a lot for your time and valuable informations, I really
appreciate any suggestions.

Yours Sincerely,
--
Alin-Adrian Anton
GPG keyID 0x183087BA (B129 E8F4 7B34 15A9 0785  2F7C 5823 ABA0 1830 87BA)

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." - Voltaire