Large FreeBSD Users / Impressive Metrics

Murray Stokely murray at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 7 11:35:31 PDT 2004

I'm working on updating our advocacy material used on the website, in
the Handbook, and now in a set of generic slides that can be used or
adapted for presentations.

If you have ideas about cool new functionality that we should do a
better job of touting, know of large FreeBSD users (I could especially
use more pointers to embedded uses of FreeBSD), or otherwise have
impressive statistics or benchmarks that we should be getting more
leverage out of, please let me know.

     Thanks!

       - Murray

----- Forwarded message from Murray Stokely <murray at FreeBSD.org> -----

From: Murray Stokely <murray at FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:09:32 +0000 (UTC)
To: doc-committers at FreeBSD.org, cvs-doc at FreeBSD.org,
	cvs-all at FreeBSD.org
Subject: cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/slides/common freebsd-users.xml

murray      2004-09-07 18:09:32 UTC

  FreeBSD doc repository

  Added files:
    en_US.ISO8859-1/slides/common freebsd-users.xml
  Log:
  Add three slides about users of FreeBSD.

  * General (large websites, Netcraft numbers, etc..)
  * FreeBSD in the Banking Industry
  * FreeBSD used in Internet Infrastructure

  This could really use a slide about FreeBSD in the high-end embedded
  market.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1       +86 -0     doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/slides/common/freebsd-users.xml (new)

----- End forwarded message -----