System freeze when useing bfe (Broadcom BCM440x) driver

Genius Freak geniusfreak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 03:25:13 PDT 2004

Hello again,

Well on the up side i'm sending this from my inspiron 1100.
It only took me how long?
I ended up useing 5.3BETA2 since that came out in the middle of my
hacking attempts on this system.

Thanks for your advice.

Oh and btw the freezes during sysinstall were while configuring the
X.org server( i have now learned to do this post install) and those
bug's are allready known so i didn't bother reporting them.

Thanks again.

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:04:57 +0930, Daniel O'Connor